Before sending us your photographs you will need to check that they comply with the following requirements so that we can use them on Egyptological. Please check, because we will have to reject any photographs that do not comply. If you need to edit your photographs there are some good online applications including Photoshop Express.
- The photographs must be your own work
- We can accept a minimum of 5 photographs and a maximum of 15
- The maximum size of each photograph that we can accept at present is 600 x 450 px
- We can only accept JPEGs and GIFs until further notice
- Each photograph must be accompanied by a short caption. When you attach your photographs take note of the file name and provide us with a caption for each filename in the main body of the email, which should be no longer than 10 words long.
- If you are submitting photographs taken in a museum it would very useful to have the museum catalogue number, if you have it, so that readers can find out more about the object.
Please submit your photos to email@example.com, stating which section you wish to submit them for (for example: Photo Album in Coll0quy or Library Photos, or all – see our Contribute Photos page for details).
Before accepting images for publication you will be asked to confirm that you have read and agree to comply with our Site Polices.